Partnerships are vital to the long-term success of CICH’s initiatives
CICH is committed to developing and sustaining true partnerships, including ongoing partner recognition and stewardship.
Securing a multiyear commitment to our plans means CICH can have a significant impact on the health, well-being and rights of Canada’s children – today and tomorrow.
Charitable tax receipt
Invitation to Annual Corporate Recognition event
$9,999 - $50
Charitable tax receipt
Our children are a worthwhile investment
We depend on volunteers and donations from those who are concerned about the health and well-being of children.
As the only national, non-profit, non-governmental organization solely committed to developing health promotion and disease prevention programs for children in Canada. If you have children or grandchildren, it will hearten you to know that the Canadian Institute of Child Health has already made a positive difference in their lives.
- Made playgrounds safer
- Developed a community-based child sexual abuse prevention program
- Made pyjamas flame-proof
- Bicycle helmets commonplace
- Car seats for children mandatory
Many Canadians have decided to create a lasting legacy for children, as well as realizing tax benefits, by including CICH in the planning of their estates. Your gift will help all children in Canada have the best possible chance for good health now and throughout their lives. CICH has numerous programs, and if you wish, you can designate that your gift be used for a specific purpose.
There are several ways you can help. Your financial advisor can assist you in finding the one that works best for you:
- You may choose to make an outright gift now, for which there is a charitable tax credit available.
- You can purchase a Life Insurance Policy and name CICH as the beneficiary. The premium payments are tax-deductible.
- CICH can be included in a will which will qualify as a charitable tax credit in the final tax return.
- You can also talk to your financial advisor about other options, such as creating a charitable gift annuity, endowment fund, or private charitable foundation.
We will be happy to answer any questions you might have on CICH or our programs. CICH encourages you to seek professional legal, estate and financial advice before deciding on a course of action. Should you require assistance in this regard or in finding a professional in your community, we can help.
For more information on how you can give to CICH, please send us an e-mail.
* Requests for anonymity are respected. Donations can be designated to one of the pillars of child health, to a specific project, or as unrestricted campaign funds.